A few seats still available. Please note that the sign-up deadline is prolonged until the 3rd of October.
This half-day seminar is designed to give current and future CEO's of small companies or startups the basic knowledge and overview within the areas of labour legislation, labour law and working environment.
Contents and format
The course will be held in Swedish with theoretical lectures, practical cases and group excersizes as well as discussions and sharing of experiences among participants. The following points will be covered during the afternoon:
· Basics in Labour Law; the stakeholders on the labour market, union relations.
· Regulations regarding employment; contract and cancel an emplyment plus the most common leaves of absence
· The working environment responsibilities of CEO's and management: new legislation on organisational and social working environment
· New demands on efforts against discrimination; active arrangements and systematic revision of salary levels
· The most common mistakes and how mush they cost.
About the lecturer
Malin Ung from HR Skills Stockholm AB. Malin Ung is a senior human resource Consultant with more than 20 years of experience within the HR field from several companies and branches. Malin Ung is an appreciated educator who has focused on courses on labour law and work environment for the last couple of years. She has designed and held both tailored corporate educational programmes as well att full-length courses through institutions such as Företagsuniversitetet, Företagsekonomiska institutet and Edge HR.
Sign-ups: Participation fee
Advance registration is mandatory in advance. Participation is free of charge for all, but in case the seminar is fully booked, the organisers will give priority to entrepreneurs and startups associated with either Uminova Innovation or Umeå Biotech Incubator. The participation fee covers course documentation and coffee.
Registration is binding. In case of absence or late cancellation (48 hours or less prior to event start) a no-show fee of 300 SEK (excl. taxes) will be charged.
Questions and additional info
email@example.com, tel. 0703-295718
Sign me up now!
Complete information and
sing-up sheet at Biotech Umeå (link)